How to Calm Your Mind with Bioenergetics
Ever heard of bioenergetics? If not, you’re in for a real treat. Because bioenergetics is one of the original body-psychotherapy methods. And it has exercise at its core.
And why do you care about that? Well, because bioenergetic exercise is a super effective way to calm your mind.
It’s so effective that if you use bioenergetic exercise as a meditation to start your day, you’re going to be so much more mentally ready for whatever comes at you. More than you have ever been before. And starting your day with the mental clarity that bioenergetic exercise will provide is going to lay a foundation of calmness for the day that cannot be beaten.
One of the great things about doing bioenergetic exercise is that you can do it anywhere. So, it’s a handy tool that can easily bring you both physical and mental benefits.
Plus, you can easily pick up this new skill with little effort on your part.
Using bioenergetics to calm your mind can be as simple as moving and stretching your body for less than 10 minutes a day!
Here’s How Bioenergetic Exercise Can Help You Calm Your Mind:
- Bioenergetic Exercise will help you forget the stresses of the day.
- Bioenergetics allows you to feel an internal connection.
- When was the last time that you connected with yourself? Bioenergetic exercise allows that and is an uncomplicated way to let it happen.
- With bioenergetic exercise, there’s nothing but yourself and your awareness of your body to be with. Interestingly, you can tune in to yourself on a level that maybe you haven’t before.
- Why should you care about developing your internal connection? Because self-awareness is the basis for peace of mind.
- Bioenergetic exercises will stretch your body.
- When you’re tense, your muscles constrict and tighten, which adds more pressure to your body. That pressure is then reflected in your mindset and your emotions and will inevitably lead to you feeling more stressed.
- Doing bioenergetic exercises will help stretch your body and allow you to move about more freely.
- Reducing the pressure on your body will also allow you to think more clearly. Making you less likely to make rash judgments and decisions.
- Bioenergetic exercise is something to look forward to.
- When you give your body something that feels good, you’ll look forward to it on a daily basis. Then you’re on the path to the peace and ease that you crave.
- Making time to incorporate bioenergetic exercise into your life every day will create great results for your mental and emotional health. And as you do bioenergetic exercise your breathing is going to open up and improve and you will begin to alleviate any anxiety you carry around with you.
- Bioenergetic exercise can create a safe place for your thoughts.
- You don’t need any special equipment or memberships to practice bioenergetic exercises. Just set up a small space in your home or be like the Tai Chi practitioners and do it at the park. Because the intention is all you need in order to do bioenergetic exercise.
- Regardless of where you are, or whether you use additional equipment to help make your breathing more expansive, bioenergetic exercise will help to create a safe place for you in your mind.
When you notice that your thoughts are racing, it’s important to find a way to calm your mind. Using bioenergetic exercise in your daily routine will lead to calmer, more peaceful, and less stressful feelings. If you do it, there’s no way it won’t help.
So, give bioenergetic exercise a try! Clear some of the clutter in your brain. And give your body a good stretch. Because if you do, it’s going to make you feel GOOD.
Interested in a Bioenergetic Group?
Check out my weekly bioenergetic discussion group – The Feel Good Forum™. This group can be a great motivator to do the work. Plus, sometimes it’s more fruitful to discuss your process with other people. Because there is so much you can learn from others that you cannot learn by yourself.
Using Bioenergetic Exercise to Augment Counseling
Using bioenergetic exercise to augment your therapy or life coaching is an excellent practice. Because the exercises can stir up a lot of emotion that is grist for the mill when you meet up with your therapist or life coach. And if you’re feeling stuck, bioenergetic exercise can accelerate the process of reaching your goals.
Supercharge Your Self-Improvement
If you’re interested in combining bioenergetic exercise with your therapy or life coaching, employ a Certified Bioenergetic Therapist. That way you can do both at the same time. Find a Certified Bioenergetic Therapist (CBT) via IIBA or FSBA.
Or give me a call. I’m a Certified Bioenergetic Therapist. We’ll talk and strengthen your emotional muscles.